Hoppy Easter Everyone!
Have you completed our Easter Egg Hunt in The Record?
See if you can find the nine Easter Eggs hidden in the paper this long weekend. Each egg has a letter on it. Put the eggs together then unscramble the letters to spell the name of a fun place that awes, inspires & enlightens!
One lucky winner will receive a Free Family Pass to visit THEMUSEUM, lunch at B@THEMUSEUM for four and free parking!
Once you have completed the egg hunt, fill out the information below.
- THEMUSEUM has hidden nine Easter Eggs, each with a letter on it on random pages in today’s paper.
- Children and their families from Waterloo Region are welcome to search for the eggs and find all nine letters.
- The letters can be unscrambled to spell the word of a place in downtown Kitchener that is awesome for Children and families!
- Each person can register their guess at THEMUSEUM.ca no later than 11am Monday April 13. Limit one per family.
- All correct answers will receive a FREE Family Pass for Four to visit THEMUSEUM in 2020 (Value of $38.95).
- One name from the correct answers will be drawn, live streamed on THEMUSEUM’s Facebook at 11am Wednesday April 15.
- That person will receive a FREE Family Pass for Four to visit THEMUSEUM in 2020, lunch at B@THEMUSEUM that day for four and free parking (Value of over $100).