Moving towards a more ethical and sustainable way of life is more vital than ever, and we’re starting with style. Join us on Thursday, March 26th 2020 to see the best of Kitchener-Waterloo’s sustainable fashion community, featuring local sustainable fashion and vendors.
- Sustainable fare catered by KW top chef Jon Rennie with food provided by Linton Pasture Pork
- Dance number curated by local competitive urban dance group Origins
- Featured local fashion brands: House of Bamboo, Filthy Rebena, Artisanal Design Co, LePrix Fashion & Consulting, Sarah Midnight: Midnight Raven Studios, Uptown Thrift, Carmina De Young and The Oddity Co.
- Browse a wide selection of shopping vendors featuring sustainable products
- Music curated by DJ Daveoj
All proceeds from the event will be donated to the Shantal Taliesha Memorial Award in memory of a woman whose goal was to change the fashion industry’s unethical and unsustainable practices.
Time: Thursday, March 26 from 6pm – 8:30pm