THEMUSEUM Visitor Protocols
To keep all our staff and visitors safe as we reopen, please follow these protocols on your next visit to THEMUSEUM!
- Please maintain a physical distance of 6ft (2 meters) between groups.
- Timed tickets will control traffic flow throughout THEMUSEUM and allow us to keep you safe through contact tracing!
- Please be prepared to answer some screening questions upon arrival to THEMUSEUM, or answer them before your arrival and show us your green checkmark!
- We know you love exploring THEMUSEUM at your own pace, but we’re asking that you follow our directional signage to ensure safety for all. Please follow the directional signage in terms of capacity or sanitization instructions.
- Tickets must be purchased online before your visit. Buy tickets. We also encourage contactless payment for merchandise purchases.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout THEMUSEUM with hand sanitization requested upon arrival.
- THEMUSEUM team will be cleaning our spaces hourly to keep all our visitors and staff safe.
- We ask that only 1 household use each washroom at a time. We also ask that only 1 household use each elevator at a time.
- We require face coverings for all staff and visitors. The Region of Waterloo’s Face Covering By-Laws Exempt:
- Children under the age of five.
- Those who are unable to wear a face-covering as a result of a medical condition or a disability. Some disabilities are invisible so we ask people to respect that. The by-law does not require people to provide proof to support an exemption.
- A person who is assisting or accommodating someone who has a hearing loss or a hearing disability.